The cheapest cruise prices can be found on many of the cruise lines.
With the price of a cruise you are able to stretch your vacation dollars significantly—if not dramatically.
For the price of a standard cruise you get:
• A clean and attractive (but usually small) room • 3 tasty meals a day • Great service by friendly staff • Snacks until late in the evening • Excellent entertainment • Shore leave to some fascinating ports
A Princess Cruise Ship in Alaska - Cheapest Cruise Prices
A cruise is a true package deal. Separately, all these items would be much more expensive.
Ex-Cruise Ship Officer Reveals Insider Secrets of the Cruise Industry
Cheap Vacation Ideas when taking a Cruise
• Consider going on the off season “or shoulder season” (between the high and low seasons) to get the cheapest cruise prices and airline fares. The off season depends on where you are traveling to.
• Arrive early to your port of departure. Arriving just before it opens is the best time. Then you will miss the crowds and can have more time getting things set up on ship and relaxing while others are waiting in line!
• Purchase a good Guide Book to the locations you are visiting. Look for one with history, things to do, insider tips, great restaurants, shopping, and more.
The few dollars you spend will be returned many times over. Whenever I travel to a new place I make sure and get one or two. Consider Frommer’s guides. There are other good guides as well.
• Book airfare as early as possible to get the best rates.
• Get an insiders guide to cruising. These guides can save you 10-30% on many vacation costs.
Also, there are tips that save time, and improve the quality of your adventure. When you are spending hundreds, if not thousands on a vacation, why not invest a little money to save a lot? The one I like is:
A Great Way to Relax! Cruises are a great way to relax for many people because there are many planned events so you just have to show up a and have fun.
If you like being pampered a cruise is worth considering. On the last cruise I was on in the Mediterranean, there was around 1 crew member for every 4 passengers. You are literally being waited on hand and foot!
Beyond this, you are in a cocoon of protection. The places selected to visit by the cruise lines have been carefully selected to keep the safety of you (the traveler) in mind. The cruise lines have a great deal to lose if people are not treated right, or they are put into any danger.
Cheapest Cruise Prices - Hidden Costs There are some potential down sides and hidden costs to the cheapest cruise prices. Here are the primary ones:
• Most rooms are relatively small. • Some adventurous types may find all the pre-planning restricting. • Tips aren’t included (but are fair for the top notch service). This is commonly around $10.00 per day/per person (on many cruises) • Drinks aren’t included (they can be expensive) • There may be added on costs (for fuel etc), but are usually reasonable. • If you want an ocean view, balcony or suite your room price can get expensive. • Auctions on cruises can be pricy for the value. • Some tours can be expensive.
Even though there are some hidden costs, cruises are still one of the cheapest vacation packages available (as long as you don’t get extravagant). Overall, cruises are a great vacation alternative.
For more cheapest cruise prices information see:
A 3 Day Cruise is great if your time is limited, your budget is limited; you want to try cruising out, or a combination.
Caribbean Cruise Vacation Package are popular. The first to consider is Royal Caribbean a. That is their specialty. They appeal to a wide array of people from their 20s to 60s.
Hawaiian Island Cruises have many to choose from. You can take your trip from seven nights all the way up to thirty nights or more.
Getting a Cheap Alaska Cruise is definitively possible. The reason is that there are several cruise lines and several departure ports. This is good for you since competition keeps prices down.
Eastern Mediterranean Cruises can make a great vacation. You can visit many beautiful and exotic places. For example, Costa Cruise lines cover travel to countries like Italy, Sicily, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, Egypt and more.
Travel Cruise Lines widely vary in size, quality and costs. To choose the right one there are several factors to be considered.
Best Cruise Ship is a subjective statement. It depends on what you are looking for from your cruise ship.
Disney Cruise Ships are at the top for family fun. There are also good for honeymooners and seniors. They sail to the Caribbean and the Bahamas and Mexican Riviera.
Carnival Cruise Deals are prevalent. It takes a bit of time to research, but the rewards are a fun inexpensive cruise. This page shows some of the most common ways to find great deals.