Costa Rica Vacations
Costa Rica is a popular vacation spot for many people.
There are a great number of activities to enjoy.
You can see an active volcano, take a horseback tour, do a Zip Line and explore a gentleman’s jungle!
Note: To find inexpensive vacation ideas when traveling to Central America see:
Central America Vacation.
View Larger Map
The Gentleman’s Jungle
There are a great many things to do for the outdoor minded. I call it a gentleman’s jungle because you can be in the jungle one minute and at a resort just a few minutes later.
The people are friendly and helpful and enjoy tourists. They make you feel right at home.
The picture below is of me when I went to stand under a 60 foot waterfall. It was like standing under a hundred showers that were raining down all at once. The power of the water was amazing and an experience I will never forget!
Preparing for a major Shower!
Here are just a few of the fun things to do.
• See an active volcano such as Arenal (last eruption 2009). Don’t get too close!
• Take a horseback tour of the jungle and maybe even swim in a natural spring. Heck you may even get to walk up to a beautiful waterfall.
• Take a canopy tour and slide down long zip lines between trees as the wind blows in your face. A five goose bump experience!
• Rent a jeep and explore the country.
• Stay at a rustic hotel or a top notch resort, your choice!
Canopy Tours are a Blast!
This is a beautiful country with many natural treasures worth exploring. It can be one wildlife adventure after another.
Return from Costa Rica to Central America Vacation