A Great Wall of China Tour
A Great Wall of China tour is a five goose bump experience.
There was an incredible amount of work that went into creating this project of enormous historical significance.
Outside of Beijing is one of the most popular entrances to go see the wall for people on vacation.
I have walked the Great Wall on two separate occasions.
The experience (both times) was one of awe, amazement and enjoyment of seeing this incredibly famous landmark.
The Great Wall of China
Here are some interesting facts about the Great Wall of China.
• The Great Wall was created from many smaller walls.
• The Great Wall was built, rebuild and maintained between the 5th century BC and the 16th century.
• Qin Shi Huang who was the first emperor of China connected many parts of the wall.
• The wall helped establish the Qin Dynasty
• The wall and all of its branches stretches over 8,800 km (5,500 mi).
If you visit Beijing, the Wall is a must see adventure!
Return form the Great Wall of China Tour to China Vacations