Top 10 Vacation Spots
The following Top 10 Vacation Spots for people from the US were selected by their popularity, beauty, adventure, inexpensive vacation ideas...or a combination.
As with any list, these selections are subjective. However, if they spark ideas for your next vacation then they have served their purpose.
– Is the most visited theme park in the world. That easily makes it one of the top 10 vacation spots.
- In Oahu you can visit Diamond Head crater, Pearl Harbor and Waikiki Beach. In Maui you can take a Zipline, go whale watching, and scuba diving. There are also four beautiful national parks, and cruises to enjoy in Hawaii
Honolulu Waikiki Beach Hawaii
- There are many cheap Caribbean vacation packages available. It takes a little research, but the rewards are a relaxing vacation in a tropical paradise where you can unwind, curl your toes in the warm beach sand and just chill.
- The cheapest cruise prices can be found on many of the cruise lines. With the price of a cruise you are able to stretch your vacation dollars significantly—if not dramatically.
Cruising in Alaska
- Las Vegas is a fascinating town that is open twenty four hours a day. The shows, sites, shops and other of things to do can keep you busy for days—even if you don’t gamble.
New York City
- Is truly a melting pot with a lot to offer for anyone on a vacation. There are Broadway Plays, the Statue of Liberty, the Empire State Building, Metropolitan Museum of Art and Ellis Island for starters.
- Visiting one or more of the United States National Parks on your vacation is inexpensive and a wonderful way to see the great outdoors. It is in the list of top 10 vacation spots because these are great places to relax and see the natural beauty of the United States.
- There are many inexpensive Washington DC Activities. Besides the key government buildings there are a wide array of museums, monuments, and much more. Rich in history and culture there are fun things to do for the most skeptical of tourists.
- This section provides some ideas of unique and interesting places to visit in Europe such as Santorini Greece, London England, Oslo Norway and more.
- There are a great many things to do for the outdoors person in Costa Rica. I call it a gentleman’s jungle because you can be in the jungle one minute and at resort just a few minutes away. The people of Costa Rica are friendly, helpful and enjoy tourists. They make you feel right at home.
I hope these Top 10 Vacations Spots have provided some food for thought for your next vacation adventure!
For more ideas on vacations see:
All Inclusive Cheap Vacation Packages.
What is your Top Vacation Spot?
Do you have a great story to tell about your top vacation spot! That's fantastic. You can share it here!
What Other Visitors Have Said
Click below to see contributions from other visitors to this page...
Return from Top 10 Vacation Spots to the Home Page